In celebration of our 100th blog post, we wanted to highlight some other amazing educational resources that we offer.
If you were in the process of undergoing treatment for a serious illness and had to choose between a doctor that has extensive training or somebody with no experience, who would you choose?
Even though you aren’t a doctor, this analogy is a good reminder of why people trust experts. Education and training are an invaluable must-have for every profession-- education improves your skills, credibility, and the quality of service that you are capable of providing.
Customers are looking to use the services of a confident professional that is an expert at what they do. Continual investment in the training of your employees will show customers that you take your personal growth seriously and set your business up for optimal success.
These are just some of the ways that continuing education can make a real difference in your business:
- You can increase your productivity and generate higher profits
- You will decrease your liability and understand how to use your equipment better
- Your Employee Retention will increase
Virtual Training that meets our High-Level of Quality
As a result of Covid-19, our in-branch training facilities are currently closed.
Like many organizations, for the last several months all of our educational classes have been in an eLearning format.
We have made significant changes to our program in order to ensure that we still offer the level of education that you have come to expect while still respecting certification standards.
Although there are certain hands-on processes that we aren’t able to teach virtually*, our customers have found online learning to be great for many reasons:
- Accessibility-- Even customers in the most remote locations can attend (virtual learning has allowed us to train customers that live in the United Kingdom)
- Affordability-- More cost-effective due to no travel time. Gas prices might be higher, but you can save with online education!
- Convenience- Classes can be attended from the comfort of your own office, without having to leave your family
* For instance, we can’t expect our students to flood and dry their own homes as they would for an ASD class in our Orlando Flood-House or build full containment in their living room as they would for AMRT. Note that we will be holding an in-person Advanced Containment Building class in Orlando in June. This will be beneficial to anyone who has attended a virtual AMRT and wants to learn how to build effective containment.
Sign up for our classes today!
Whether in-person or online, Aramsco is here to help you keep your credentials and industry knowledge up-to-date. Our training schedule is available on https://www.aramsco.com/education/
Sign up today! We want to see you in attendance.